Mobile Friendly Websites
Introspective design and build mobile responsive websites to suit all budgets.
Websites that are not designed with smartphones in mind are unfavourable in search results. In April 2015 Google’s new algorithm made the need for a responsive site design absolutely essential. If your website is designed to be mobile-friendly, visitors are encouraged to spend time looking through pages on your site.
Mobile devices are very portable and can be used almost everywhere so consumers can easily access your website anytime, anywhere.
The majority of users visiting your site are using a mobile device so if your website isn't already mobile friendly, you are likely to be missing out on potential business.
A mobile website immediately helps you stand out and presents a positive identity for your organisation.
The mobile web is no longer a concept – it’s a mainstream reality so having a mobile presence is critical and in time will be even more important to your business.
Having a mobile friendly website can..
- Increase visibility as Google favours mobile friendly websites
- Help improve user experience
- Give you a competitive advantage
- Increase the average time people spend on your site
- Help to give your website a faster page load speed
- Potentially increase revenue