Frequently Asked Questions
Each project is different; the cost is based on a number of considerations including:
- The number of work hours involved.
- Features required on the website.
- Whether or not the client is able to provide content or do they require a copywriting service.
- Is the client able to provide their own images or do they require access to stock photography.
- Does the client require a new logo.
- Does the client require a domain name.
- Does the client have their own web hosting package.
We provide our clients with fully detailed quotes of work involved and technologies used. We will endeavour to meet any deadlines necessary whether it's a brochure style website, an e commerce website, a content management system or a fully bespoke internet solution. If you fill in some brief details about yourself and what you require we are able to give you a free consultation and offer free friendly, jargon free advice. Get a free website quote today
A 'crawler' is a robot or a piece of software sent out by the search engine to browse websites and follow links gathering information as it goes along. All this information is relayed back to the search engine in order for your website to be 'indexed'.
Where your website is 'indexed' or where it appears in Google when people type in relevant keywords and key phrases is dependent on the content of the website, the quality of backlinks, keyword density, if the website has been coded correctly, the age of the domain name, keywords included in the domain name and many other factors. Read more about Search Engine Optimisation